Document Center

Documents Needed to Open a Michigan CLASS Account:

Participation in CLASS is available to any county, city, village, township, school district, authority, or any other political subdivision organized under the laws of the State of Michigan. To join, such public entities need only to become party to the Agreement by adopting the necessary authorizing resolution (including in Registration Packet), and by providing a certified copy of such resolution to Public Trust Advisors, LLC (PTA).  PTA will then notify the Custodian and the other Participants in writing, and commence the procedures necessary for the new Participant to begin using the program. Pursuant to applicable state law, Public Trust Advisors, LLC will review your investment policy and return the appropriate acknowledgment.

Documents Needed to Manage Your Existing Michigan CLASS Account:

The following forms for existing Michigan CLASS Participants can also be found by logging into MYACCESS. If you need login credentials or have questions, please contact Client Services at 855-382-0496 or

Bank Wire Instructions: Participants may now find these instructions by logging into MYACCESS. If you do not have login credentials or need assistance, please call Client Services at 855-382-0496.

Annual Reports

Other Documents: